Creating great content isn’t enough.
If you want people to share it, you must consider the dynamics of each of your social networks and optimize your posts for each. This will maximize sharing and help you build your brand, engage with your target customers, create brand ambassadors, and ultimately improve lead acquisition and sales. Failing to polish your posts means that your content won’t be shared as much, limiting your ability to grow your audience.
There are many tricks of the trade, such as including a shortened URL in your LinkedIn posts, using mobile-friendly images on Facebook, and applying the rule of thirds on Instagram. Employing these tactics will help your social media marketing efforts pay off.
Pinterest users interact differently than users on other social networks. The team at Wishpond explores which pins receive the best treatment overall.
GO VIRAL WEB.20
THE OVERVIEW OF WEB2.0
Here is the list of WEB2.0 Training:
- A-Introduction to Web 2.0 ilearn (PowerPoint)
- Online-Educational-Resources (Handbook)
- e-learning Module intermediate (Handbook)
Web2.0 Cloud Storage
- Dropbox : https://www.dropbox.com
- Copy : https://www.copy.com
- Google Drive : https://drive.google.com
- SkyDrive : https://skydrive.live.com
Web2.0 Interactive Board
Web2.0 Sharing & Creation Tools
- Adobe Reader
- WordPress : http://wordpress.com (click for BLOG TNL note)
- Jing : http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html (click for JING note) / Tutorial
- Camtasia (Click for Camtasia note) (Tutorial)
- Raptivity (Click for Raptivity note)
- Slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net (click for SLIDESHARE note)
- Flipsnack : http://www.flipsnack.com (Tutorial) / (Sample)
- Scribd : http://www.scribd.com
- Youtube : http://www.youtube.com (click for YOUTUBE note)
- Evernote : https://www.evernote.com
- LectureMaker (Click for LectureMAKER note 1) (Click for LectureMAKER note 2) / Tutorial 1 | Tutorial 2
- Survey Monkey (Tutorial)
- Socrative : http://www.socrative.com
- Voice Thread : http://voicethread.com (Tutorial 1 | Tutorial 2)
- Blendspace : https://www.blendspace.com
- Cloud Authoring Tools (References)
Web2.0 Social Networking
- Edmodo : https://www.edmodo.com
- Schoology : https://www.schoology.com
- Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com
- Twitter : https://twitter.com
Web2.0 Sharing & Knowledge
- iTeach and iLearn: Web 2.0 as a Platform for Formal Learning? (lovetoreadlovetolearn.wordpress.com)
- Web 2.0 good or bad? (businesstechnologybd.wordpress.com)
- Web 2.0 Apps to Support Blooms Taxonomy (5j2014msodwyer.wordpress.com)
Each and every social network is different and need to be used in different ways, at different times, promoted differently, etc.
This infographic contains guidelines on how to create optimized social media pages for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Linkedin.
See on socialmarketingwriting.com