Hi, yesterday night I created another montage presentation. This time use Linkedin as a subject matter. This project i am focus on camera view to get a better scene movement in one transition to another. I am also learn how to do the arrangement of the objects, composition and the movement impact. So here is the outcome….
I’ve gathered together ten great infographics on m-commerce, QR codes, apps vs web, coupons, payments, mobile marketing and more.Where possible, I’ve added the infographics to this post in a readable size, but for others you can click on the image to see a larger version..
See on econsultancy.com
Our students need to be comfortable with the information technologies that are inextricably linked to the 21st century skills the work place requires, and teachers need to help pave the way.
Some of the skills commonly being cited as vital in today’s workforce include:
– The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing (with almost all of today’s written communications in business being conducted digitally).
– Teamwork skills and the ability to collaborate with others in diverse groups settings (and information technologies are increasingly essential to many forms of organizational collaboration).
– The ability to innovate and be creative (today’s information technologies empower innovate and creative capabilities in ways not previously envisioned).
– The ability to locate, organize, and evaluate information from multiple sources.
See on www.emergingedtech.com
- “The Instructional Material Blended with Needham 5 Phases Strategy in Teaching Visual Art Education”. 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION AND EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY (EET2011). 1-2 Oktober 2011 di Mt. Emei XuiHu International Hotel Chengdu China. (ISBN 978-3-642-24774-3)